Periodontology: Two and three wall bony defects can be used with or without membranes. Implantology: Defect augmentation following extraction to creat an implant base.
- Gaps between extraction socket and implant in case of immediate implant placement
- Defects resulting from cyst removal
- Defects resulting from apicectomy
- Defects resulting from the removal of impacted teeth
- Defects resulting from vorrective osteotomies
All other multiple wall bone defects of bony craters and facial bone defects
Figure 1: The micropotosily is visible in this enlargement.
Figure 2: Microporosity in detail, pores up to approx 5 µm; sinter necks are discernible.